On December 28th, 2020, President Trump signed the $2.3 trillion coronavirus relief and government funding bill into law. The bill contained both changes to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and a second round of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP2).
In this short COVID-19 Emergency Relief video, we break down the additional emergency pandemic relief, including:
- Individual payouts
- Requesting funds on 2020 tax return
- Unemployment benefits
- Tax-deductible expenses covered by forgiven PPP loans
- New PPP2 funds
- Emergency assistance to renters
- Relief for hard-hit industries
- Education and student loans
If you have questions on the latest round of emergency relief or anything else, we are always here to help.